My Birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Another Important Date On Mummy's Diary!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yummy!

This isn't what you think it is. In case you are wondering, I DIDN'T eat my soiled diaper! Grandma bought this for me so that I can have my two meals of solids a day, without mummy having to prepare them from scratch, during our weekend stay at the Pulai Springs Resort.

The stay with grandma, mummy, daddy, aunty Lani, my two aunties and their families went great. Needless to say, everyone was totally smitten by my saccharine-sweet smile and charming personality by the end of our stay.

Daddy, this organic beef mash is really yummy *slurp* but you are feeding me waaay too slowly. Let me do it myself *lunge forward to grab the spoon*







No comments: