My Birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Another Important Date On Mummy's Diary!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 7, 2007

Passport Photo

Mummy and daddy needed a picture of me for my passport. Photo taking is always great fun since I get to laugh at the funny faces mummy and daddy make! It took us a while before we got the "look" right.

So let's get down to business, you want a face shot? How does this look?

No good? What about my side profile? You think the people at ICA will like it?

Still no good? You mean they need a frontal shot? Alright. What about this with my signature toothless smile? You like my dimple? Got it from mummy. Ain't it pretty?

STILL NO GOOD!? This isn't as fun as I thought it would be. I'm beginning to regret this, mummy. I will give you and daddy one more chance to get it right before I start to whine.

There, happy? Whatdayathink? Do I look cute or what?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would you look at that dimple???!!! People would kill for such grooves, man!