My Birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Another Important Date On Mummy's Diary!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday is Funday!

Mummy and daddy planned to ditch me in the playground near our house to spend some private time this morning. Their plan foiled when I cried murder the second mummy released her grip on me. Muahahaha...

Why are you walking away, mummy?


Boohoohoo...



Say what? I get a fruit treat if I sit still? Oookay...



Later that day, daddy fed me cereal with papaya, pear and apple puree (yummy!) for lunch.

Me in my Bumbo. In case you're wondering, this is NOT a nude shot. This is a child friendly blog, ya know?

Is it not obvious that I'm wearing a diaper?

See? I'm really wearing a diaper lah.

More photos before my lunch. Sigh, these days I need to work hard for my meals...

No comments: