My Birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Another Important Date On Mummy's Diary!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 28, 2008

Moving Again! This Time Virtually...



I saw this coming a long time ago. Since that day, I knew things in our household wouldn't be the same anymore. It won't be just about me. There will be two of us to love so it's natural that I have to share mummy, daddy, toys, and even... my blog.

But, is there a need to for the new blog to look so... masculine? I mean, whatsup with the gun in the blogskin? It's daddy's doing, I just know it. Mummy would never allow such violence in our blog if she had a say it in. What? mummy says it's cool? That's it. I'm so not talking babbling to them anymore.

Well, at least I'm still holding fort for our new blog editorially.

With much reluctance, I introduce you my our new blog http://www.googoogang.blogspot.com/

No comments: