My Birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Another Important Date On Mummy's Diary!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

My First CNY!

Sorry for the long hiatus but mummy has been feeling really tired these days. Given that I pay her in tears, turd, snot and spittle, I really can't drive the poor woman too hard.

My first CNY went great though my anxiety around strangers meant that I didn't do very well at home visits. I cried at all my three home visits and wouldn't allow anyone except for mummy to come near me. That aside, everything else was great fun, I had new clothes to wear, tasted Mandarin Orange, Sea Cucumber, Fish Maw and grand aunt's Tiramisu for the first time!

Here's me in my first pair of Levi's on the third day of CNY, with a Fox romper (a gift from mummy's friend, aunty Carolyn) and a Gymboree headband.

Wait a minute daddy, *wave hands*...

Can I remove this headband? I think it's cramping my style.

There, my head feels lighter already. Here's a great pose with a smile to match.

I think I'm old enough to try something new. Look ma, no hands!

1 comment:

chome said...

Baby Sage.. u looking very gorgeous!! The romper looks great on you!! :P. My my, you have eaten quite a bit of food over the CNY!! and you can STAND on your own. Lastly, love your smile. Keep the pictures coming but don't over tire mummy yea?